- Help for teens, adults, couples & families.
- More than just affirming LGBT therapist for the LGBTQ+ community
- Sexual orientation counseling, help with coming out, LGBT issues, including discrimination & the impact of homophobia & transphobia
- Family therapy to help with relationship issues, especially with LGBT issues, coming out, & gender affirmation process
- Parenting support for single parents, couples & co-parenting exes to help with effective communication & conflict
- Understanding the complexities of gender, sexual orientation, & identity, including bisexuality & being non-binary or gender queer
- Transgender transition support & gender identity help throughout the gender continuum
- Couples therapy, understanding the unique needs of LGBT couples & non-traditional/poly relationships, including helping with relationship issues, effective communication, connection & intimacy
- Support for social activists, in their brave pursuit of justice, especially in these stressful political times
- Using many different approaches to help you & your family make sense of what is going on & what to do about it
- Telehealth available by Thera-Link, a secure, HIPAA compliant therapy platform
Rates range from $75 to $200 depending on type/length of session. Sliding scale also available on a case by case basis. Please email, call or use the contact form to ask.Telehealth available. Please call to find out if Telehealth is the right option for you.
Not accepting insurance however, I am happy to provide you with a completed claim form (Superbill) for you to submit to your health insurance company. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance company. This means that you are responsible for the fees at the time of our appointment, and depending on your plan, a certain percentage of that may be paid to you by your insurance company.To avoid any unexpected financial surprises, I encourage you to call the mental health number on the back of your insurance card and ask the following questions:1.) Does my policy offer mental health benefits?2.) Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?3.) What is my annual deductible? Has it been met for this year?4.) How many therapy sessions does my health insurance cover per year?5.) What is the coverage amount per therapy session?6.) Is approval required from my primary care physician?7.) What is the address I send my Superbill to?
Payments are accepted in the form of check, cash, credit card, or credit card Please correct so it says Payments can be made securely through the therapy-link portal or by check, cash, credit card, Zelle or Venmo.
Reduced Fee Services
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Contact me for more details.